FLASH FLOOD WARNING:
1. If we receive a flash flood warning, we will text and/or call the number on file as soon as we receive the message. Depending on how much rain we will receive, it will depend on step 2 of our plan. We may ask that you unhook as soon as we receive the warning.
2. We will keep an eye on the creek. As water rises to half the bank, we will ask you to unhook electric, water, etc. We will then ask you to hook up your vehicle and get everything in place to evacuate if needed.*
*Those in sites closest to the Creek will evacuate first.
3. If the water breaks the bank, we will start evacuating those in the sites closest to the creek.
* 8, 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 36, 37, 38, 39.
Sites 1 - 21 will exit in an orderly fashion through the ENTERANCE Gate.
Sites 22 - 39 will exit in an orderly fashion through the EXIT Gate.
4. After pulling out, we will send guests to -
5. We will contact guests to let them know when they can pull back into the park. Most of the time when the water breaks the bank, the creek will fall within 12-24 hours.
6. We will not refund the card on file for the nights not stayed in the park due to mother nature. We will send a gift certificate to the guests for the nights NOT stayed in the park. This is stated in our park policies that you agree to upon booking with us.